Time to upgrade your supply chain network with Logistics4manufacturing at IWLS Pune
The warehousing and logistics community of Western and Southern India comes together at the India Warehousing and Logistics Show to experience, compare and purchase all of the products and services needed to run a successful supply chain operation. Backed by 5 years of experience in the sector, the show provides the only opportunity of its kind to identify new trends, view a wide range of products, network with peers and gather competitive intelligence, all in the business and trading capital of India – Pune
In its 6th edition this year, IWLS is the region’s largest and most successful exhibition where the warehousing and logistics community of western and southern India comes together to meet, network and establish business ties. The exhibition will have a mix of 7 major product categories including Material Handling, Storage, Flooring, Warehousing Infra, Automation & IT, Packaging and Logistics Service Providers.
MAJOR WAREHOUSING CLUSTERS IN PUNE
Pune, the industrial city of Maharashtra is now considered to be one of the most progressive and technically sound cities of India. With suitable infrastructure for setting up industries in both manufacturing and IT sectors, the recent years has seen an increase in foreign investments with major Indian companies also expanding their operations in the city.
- A Rs 15 crore-Auto Cluster project is underway in the Pimpri-Chinchwad area of Pune, which will make the auto component industry in the region globally competitive. Under this project, a special purpose vehicle (SPV) and Auto Cluster Development and Research Institute Ltd is also incorporated.
- Major companies are setting up manufacturing facility near Pune catering to Asian market, comprising Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Korea, currently handled by the UK plant.
- Logistics hubs are being developed in Maharashtra as part of DMIC related development, with a Multi Modal Logistic Park developed at Karla in Pune.
India’s manufacturing and logistics industry has its core in western India and that reason is enough to take India Warehousing & Logistics Show (IWLS) 2017 to Pune after its resounding success in 2012.The focus being on logistics4manufacturing, Pune justifies the city to host the event being in close proximity to major industrial belts in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and several southern states.
- The total warehousing space requirement is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8 % from 621 million sqft in 2017 to 839 million sqft by 2020 as per ‘Knight Frank India.
- IWLS is an ideal show creating awareness of your offerings to the prestigious western & southern market.
- Networking opportunity with key decision makers and budget holders across warehousing and supply chain community.
- Propelled by government thrust (such as proposed GST), sector expected to grow at 18% till 2017
- Over 5 years of experience in delivering successful warehousing & logistics events